Thursday, March 31, 2011

Education

I totally agree with the fact that relaxing and doing hobbies is just as important as doing homework. I agree with that idea because I believe that people have to be healthy in all ways. Hobbies and relaxing make a person to be emotionally healthy, if you do something that you like and put effort on it, you can achieve your goals in an unstressful way. Homework is important because it increases the discipline and the value of responsibility but hobbies as reading or practicing a sport also increase discipline and responsibility. When you learn how to relax in a difficult situation, you are learning something new, just as if you do your math homework. I think that if people can have a balance between relaxing and doing hobbies with homework, the can consider both important in their daily life.

3 comments:

  1. Pau is right! The homeworks are necesary to increase the disipline but I`m against the teachers of primary that give them homeworks and they are onely children I think that they must work harder in school where the teacher certify the progres of the children are not avaluating the parent`s homework. Also they need time to play and develop their abilities practicing sports, drawing, or doing something that they consider good or funny. So, one point more, Currently; the society have been consumed by the cellphones and electronic games, and a big part of their identity have been deleated, I think that one important thing nowadays is to develop their social life that in a future they will need it more than a math homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =o Juan wrote much, haha .. I agree with both! we must learn to keep a balance between work and our hobbies, so we will be better students and future professionals!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paulita Hi =) that you say is true ... if we had a balance between rest and homeworks we will learn the responsibility and discipline and only this is not just homework, a hobby also makes us responsible, and if we be organized with all the things we will have a correct discipline.

    ReplyDelete